Just an update.

While work slowly progresses on Library of the Damned, book three of The Dreadland Chronicles, I have been rewriting my novel A Father's Love that I plan to submit to a publisher upon completion. I've always believed in aiming high so I'll start at the top and work my way down from there. There are a couple of smaller publishers I'd love to work with to bring this story to life, unfortunately neither of them will be accepting work in the foreseeable future.

I have been working on the cover for Library of the Damned while time permits. I know, covers are something better left to those who know what they're doing, but I enjoy the process of uncovering that final image. This time there are two distinct directions this cover can go in so I'm pursuing both. I'll share them here when they're ready.

In the new year I'll be transitioning to a static website and when my obligation to those who submitted their interviews for Fridays 5 ends in February I'll be closing this blog. There has just been too much for me to keep up with. I work a full time job and write when I'm able, and my blog along with social media,  which I'll be cutting way back on, have interfered long enough with my need to write.

It's been fun, and I've enjoyed having  everyone stop by, but it's time I refocused my energies on what's really important to me, my writing. I'll be fifty eight at the end of this year and the time I have left has grown shorter than the time I've been here. I want to spend that time wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment