Fridays 5 with Exie Smith

Exie is a Spiritual Medium, Energy Reader, Best Selling International Author and Speaker.  Her daily life has spirits and Ghosts coming to call no matter where she happens to be. 

When she was 12 years old her life changed, forever.  In one night, she knew she was going to have to grow up keeping a secret.  The fact that she could hear and see things that other people could not. 

“I never went in search of the dead, but it seems the dead has come in search of me.”

In her first book, Welcome to My Para“Normal” Life, talks about the growth of my gift.  “As time went on, what I thought was a single event, became more. More than a seriously creepy thing in my closet, and occasional footsteps on the basement stairs.”

In her second book, “When The Dead Come Calling,” she goes into detail as never before about ghosts, spirits, shadow people, orgs and vortices and taking ownership of her gift.  

Join her on the journey of a lifetime, but it might be a good idea, to leave the light on while you do!

Links:  Website:  www.exieparanormal.com

Facebook: Welcome To My Para”Normal” Life

Twitter: @exieparanormal

Email:  exieparanormal@gmail.com

1.) When did you first get serious about writing?

A.)  In 2007 I started to write and in 2009 I quit my job to write full time. 

2.) What is the hardest part for you about writing?

A.)  At first it was finding my time of day to write.  Meaning, what time of day were my sweet hours.  I am a morning person, so moved some items out of that time slot so I could write everyday.

Click on cover for more info or to order!

Synopsis: 
In this, my second book, I go into detail as never before about ghosts, spirits, shadow people, orbs and vortices. An excerpt from the book: "Working on the computer all afternoon I took a break and visited my social network page. Looking at different pages, someone had posted a picture that literally jumped off the screen at me. I was taken back at how much this picture spoke to me. I could tell by looking at the picture, which was someones home, that it was haunted. Preoccupied with the picture, I had not read the caption with the photo. "Looking for help, what do you see in the photo?" "...I could not see any spirits with my eyes. I felt that something was there. At first I felt one spirit, a child, I thought. Then, I thought no but realized I was picking up a second spirit an adult, male possibly Native American." I found spirits in this woman's home, believed in what I was feeling and knew I had to have the courage to help her. On this paranormal journey one of my goals is to achieve a balance within myself while helping people find peace in their world. The book also contains the amazing experiences people have share with me, and with their permission sharing with you. I want you to know that you are not alone in your experiences. People all around you are seeing, hearing and feeling things from a different realm. Join me on my journey, see if any of it mirrors your life!

3.) How did you feel upon publication of your first completed project?

A.)  I told my mom one night, as she sat and read me a bedtime story, “I want to do what this person has done, I want to write a book too.”  I was 3 years old.  When I got the first copy in my hot hands I cried!  They were tears of happiness and of a life long dream fulfilled.  Then I jumped around the room hooting with laughter grinning like a fool.

4.) What is more important to you, story, or character? Why?

A.) My books are paranormal memoirs with events taken from journals that I have kept for over 43 years.  My goal with these books is to get a message of understanding to people.  An understanding of what the paranormal is, what hauntings are, what spirit is, etc. 

5.) What is a typical day like in your world?

A.)  I work out first thing, then settle into a bit of computer work.  That might be marketing, booking author events, conventions or speaking events.  Ship materials.  Work on speeches, I do at least 2 different ones and each of those has a 30 min, 45 min and 60 min length.  Emails, social media pages and phone calls.  I also do research, read other authors paranormal, spiritual works and define definitions of words in my world. I journal almost everyday, it depends if the event is something I think will work with my 3rd book.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this informatics content, such great content
    Gujarat Postman Admit Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice information read it must.thank you for share it

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice information read it must.thank you for share it
    Law Exam

    ReplyDelete