I am not a blogger

There, I said it. I am not a blogger. I am a writer yes, but I find myself unable to write about writerly things.  That and the fact that I hold down a full time job while trying to write a variety of fiction leaves me with very little time to devote to a blog.

I started this blog only because everything I read about promotion said you had to have a platform and one of the best platforms was a blog. But I'm not a blogger.

I am in the process of setting up a static web site that will be my online home. I will transfer all of the interviews I've conducted as well as the book reviews I've posted to my new site once it is established. I will keep this blog up for the time being and use it to forward any traffic to my website once it's done.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment