Fridays 5 with Pamela Daniell


Pamela Daniell was born and raised in Little Falls, New York. After graduation she moved to Long Island with her high school sweetheart and they were married shortly after. They soon added three biological children and adopted two through the foster care system to complete their family.

As a child Pamela loved books, and with the urging of her grade school teacher to ‘Keep on writing’ has been writing ever since. Even with her crazy work and family schedule she finds the time to bring her stories to life so others can enjoy them.

1.) When did you first get serious about writing?

A.) I guess you could say that even though I had stopped writing for a few years, I got serious about writing in grade school. It's always been a dream of mine to become a published author since I was young.

2.) What is the hardest part for you about writing?

A.) I'd have to say the hardest part is getting the time to sit down and write. With a husband, five kids and a job finding spare time isn't always easy.


 3.) How did you feel upon publication of your first completed project?

A.) I know it sounds weird but I'd have to say I felt relieved. I don't have the best of luck so I was always waiting for something to happen to delay or even stop it from being published.

4.) What is more important to you, story, or character? Why?

A.) That's a hard one. I'm going to say my characters are more important to me. They are the ones who drive the story, they decide how the story plays out, not me. Once I establish a character they develop certain characteristics and I use them to help me decide how they would handle each problem as it's thrown at them.

5.) What is a typical day like in your world?

A.)  Very busy, I have five kids who I have to get up and off to school. Then I head out to work, home to do homework with the kids, dinner, and putting them to bed. Then if I'm not to exhausted I try to get some writing in.

Pamela can be found online:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorPamelaDaniell?ref=hl

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DaniellPamela

Amazon Author Page: http://amazon.com/author/pameladaniell

Website: http://www.pameladaniell.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment