My New Web Site.

As you may have noticed there have been some changes afoot recently. I've finished building my web site though there are a few tweaks that need to be done that I will get to over time. It's available at richardschiver.com, and I've redesigned the look of my blog to fall more in line with how the site looks.

In the future I'm going to talk more about my writing processes, sort of giving a little glimpse behind the curtain if you will. Of course my way of doing things wouldn't work for anyone else, as it's my way of doing things. It's how I put a story together. And what works for me isn't going to work for anyone else.

I'm nearing completion of my next novel, Reprisal: Vengeance knows no boundary, and I anticipate a spring 2013 release. I've recently finished designing the cover.

What do you think?

As a big believer in taking care of our own I have been mulling over the idea of putting together a charitable anthology of horror fiction to benefit our wounded veterans through the Wounded Warrior Foundation. 

As a Veteran myself who served during a turbulent period in our nations history, we were advised during basic training not to wear our uniforms if we had to travel through certain major airports in the country,  I'm heartened to see the outpouring of support for those who have chosen to place themselves in harms way. I want to do what I can to help them become reintegrated into society as I know how difficult that transition can be having lived through it myself.

I'll keep you posted as plans develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment