Monday Motivational

I've been rather busy the last few weeks working to complete book three of the Dreadland Chronicles, Legion of the Damned. I've let other things fall by the wayside, my apologies. I work a full time job on top of writing and many times I find myself too drained to do much more than work on my current project.

I know it's not the best way to attract fans, but I've little choice right now. I've drastically reduced my time on Facebook and Twitter, preferring to focus on the work at hand, as well as several other projects that are slowly finding their way down the pike. I've considered just letting this blog go, but I like coming here to share my progress with those of you who are interested.

I also like sharing the little things I find on the internet that help inspire me to keep going in the face of seemingly impossible odds. Today I bring you one of my favorite writers, Stephen King. I've followed his career since the beginning. Yes, I'm, old.

 I hope you enjoy what he has to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment