Happy Veterans Day


A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve - 
is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to 
"The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including 
THEIR LIFE." 


From all walks of life they came to take an oath.



Young men and women with their entire lives ahead of them




 All gave some


 Some gave all.


 
United States Uniformed Services Oath of Office

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Take a moment today to thank someone for his or her service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment