Countdown to Halloween: Coffin Hop 2013

All good things must come to an end, and so it does with this year's Halloween Horror Author Countdown, and the Coffin Hop. The countdown was a spur of the moment thing for me, but I do plan to have the countdown again, next October, but this time I have a whole year to plan the festivities and work out the prize package. You never know, if things come together I might be able to add a Kindle Fire, or Amazon gift cards next year.




Don't forget, pick up a copy or two, or three of the Coffin Hop Anthology Death by Drive In, and remember all the proceeds from the sale of the book are being donated to Litworld.org to help encourage children's literary throughout the world.



In addition to the above prize, over half of the authors who have been featured during my Halloween countdown, have agreed to help me create a very special prize package for one lucky winner.  A library filled with the following ebooks.

Lori R Lopez:                    Heartbeat and An Ill Wind Blows
Leigh M Lane:                   Finding Poe Kindle gift only. 
Matthew Tait:                   Dark Meridian
W. H. Pugmire:                 TBD
Robert S Wilson:               Fading In Darkness
Greg F Gifune:                  The Living and The Dead     
T. W. Brown:                      Dead: The Ugly Beginning
Billie Sue Mosiman:           Sinister
Sara Brooke:                     The Bed
Anthony Seravante:           Keepsake
Kat Yares:                         The XIII
Max Booth III:                   Black
S.D. Hintz:                        Tales From An Undertaker
Robert Dunbar:                 Vortex
Armand Rosamila:             Winners choice.
Graeme Reynolds:             High Moor & High Moor II
Gord Rollo:                       The Jigsaw Man

That's nineteen titles. To enter simply comment on this or any of the other posts about the coffin hop until midnight EDT tonight. And please share the holiday joy by visiting the other participants of the hop whose links are located at the bottom of the page.  I will announce the winner on Friday November 1, 2013 at 9pm EDT.

5 comments:

  1. Love you, Coffin Hop, and all the themed posts! I'll miss you! I've been watching my TBR list grow in leaps and bounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when the Hop ends, but winning this prize pack can keep the creepfactor alive the entire year! Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes, what a prize! I just shared the news,,,Happy Halloween and great hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for participating, Richard. I wish I could have visited every multiple post this week from everyone, but my 11 hour job would not allow it. *sigh* Maybe next year I'll take the week off. Have a great weekend!

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to the end of another excellent Coffin Hop!

    ReplyDelete