Whispers From The Dark (Review)

Whispers from the Dark

Bryan Hall:


Staring off with Secrets Beneath Bryan Hall has assembled an interesting assortment of short tales sure to leave anyone wanting to read more of his work. Several of the shorter pieces such as The Dark were a tad rough and could have used a bit more work. There were also a couple of slice of life vignettes that really didn’t work for me. The best story in the collection was in my opinion The Swim. What lies beneath the surface of Mr. Young’s pond? Tim found out, but you’ll have to read this one to discover for yourself.
Overall I found that half of the stories were exceptionally well written and the excerpt from his novel left the reader wanting to know more. I give this collection five stars even with the few stories I didn’t like.

No comments:

Post a Comment